Re: [ferret_users] Gray and black wind vectors

First do all the vectors in gray, then do the significant ones in black:

! choose an unused color, make it gray
ppl color,6,50,50,50     ! medium gray
! plot all the vectors
vector/col=6 uvec,vvec

! define new vector grids for just the significant ones
let uvecsig=if uvec [is significant] then uvec
let vvecsig=if vvec [is significant] then vvec
! overplot just the significant ones in black
! note /len (without arguments) gives the same scale as the previous vector command
vector/over/col=1/len uvecsig,vvecsig