Re: [ferret_users] How do I create a time variable

Hi Ansley,

Thanks for the quick answer.

Yes, my files are in netCDF format and are with the right attributes.

I didn't know about this function TAX_DATESTRING. That's really good. I didn't try yet perform task with the function. However I think it will probably work. If something go wrong I will send another message.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
Adriano