[ferret_users] How do I create a time variable

Hello Ferret Folks,

I'm new in using Ferret. But in just a few months I saw how it could help us in many ways and in a quickly approach.

I have a question that might be silly.

My dataset has 4 variables u,v,temp and salt. They have a tstart, tend and lsize.

I wanna create a variable "DATE" as a vector, which ranges from tstart until tend with lsize of length. After this I will list that variable in a .txt file.

Someone could help me?

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Adriano

--
Adriano Wiermann Barroso

Oceanólogo
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande - FURG/RS