Re: [ferret_users] How to take monthly climatological mean of of 10 year data

Hi,
There is a nice discussion of climatologies in this FAQ,
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/how-do-i-calculate-climatologies-and-climatological-anomalies

To plot the climatology over a time period, just specify the date range that you want. Ferret will replicate the climatology for each year in the time range you give.

   plot/t=1-jan-2000:31-dec-2010  my_climatology_variable

Ansley