[ferret_users] order=Y-X for ASCII file?

Ferret users,

I have a strange ASCII data file representing a two-dimensional (x-y)
field, in which the Y axis varies fastest and the X axis is inverted:

  i = 1,       2,       3, . . .
  x = 0, -100 km, -200 km, . . .

that is, the datapoints are stored in the file from east to west.
So, I thought "ORDER=Y-X" is the answer, but it leads to

   **ERROR: command syntax: order=Y-X

See the attached script.  Is this not supported?

I'll next look at SAMPLEI .

Regards,
Ryo
----
define axis/x=0:-90000:100/units=kilometers xax
define axis/y=-6000:-2000:10/units=kilometers yax
define grid/x=xax/y=yax mygrid
file/var="xpnt,ypnt,h"/grid=mygrid/order=Y-X/skip=1 diffsol.dat