Re: [ferret_users] integrate verticle levels

Hi Ninin,
Did you check the documentation? Ferret offers transforms for computing indefinite integrals and definite integrals.  It is best to look at the manual so that you see the options for how to specify the region, and so you understand how the computation is done. For instance, what are the units of the result when doing an integral.

You may need to go to the top of the section to read some general information about transformations, and then choose the integrating transformation that matches what you want to do.

I always have the Users Guide index bookmarked in my browser,
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/index-1/index

Then it's easy to scan down and find the topics under "integral", for instance, or use the browser search function to look for words that might help me find what I want.

Once you have made a start, you are welcome to write and ask for help.

-Ansley