Re: [ferret_users] x-axis subset of a multi y-axis plot

Hi Zena,
Welcome to Ferret.  When you are running a script you don't have as much control as you would if you're just issuing PLOT commands, where you could set a time region with PLOT/T=

Here I think you want to use a SET REGION command.  If for example the data is for 20 days starting with the beginning of 2012, you could plot part of that time as follows:
yes? set region/t=6-jan-2012:10-jan-2012
yes? go multi_yaxis_plot1 HONO 2
and so forth.   The SET REGION command is in effect for the rest of your Ferret session, or until you do a
yes? cancel region
Ansley