Re: [ferret_users] Customizing multi-line plot

Golla,

The way I deal with the pale figures is by opening the .ps file in a text editor prior to converting to pdf and changing the /lw setting to 750:

/lw {750 div setlinewidth} def

Then after changing the linewidth parameter I convert to pdf or jpg or png or whatever format I want.

Other folks can help you with the legend.

Matt