Re: [ferret_users] download a complete manual?

Hi,
We no longer have the manual in a form that lets us easily put out the documentation in pdf or html, but there's a Ferret manual for Version 6 of Ferret that would give you the basics, just not any documentation for updates since that release:

ftp://ftp.pmel.noaa.gov/ferret/special_request/ansley/old_html/ferret_users_guide_v602.pdf

(caution to anyone thinking of printing this. It's 600 pages).

I think there should be a way to export to html files or some such form. I can see that there are times this would be useful, and I'll take a quick look to see if there is such a utility we could use to make an updated static version.

Ansley