Re: [ferret_users] mc files don't open anymore in v6.84

Yes, that's it! Thank you so much for this easy solution!

I am surprised that after years of ".mc" tradition - at least in my working environment - this should be something of the past now. After all, it saved some directory listing space.

So the change is possibly a side effect of the "Enhancement to descriptor file definition" http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/release-notes/version-6-8-4-release-notes#descript

Thanks again and best wishes,
Hella