Re: [ferret_users] polyline instead of closed polygon?

Dear Malgorzata,

Have you tried "plot/vs"command?

For your case, it should be something like
plot/vs/over/nolab/color="black"/thick=3/title="" xre,yre

See more information in official Ferret doc pages:

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/commands-reference/PLOT#_VPINDEXENTRY_1489

Good luck!

Cheers,
Paulo Santiago