Re: [ferret_users] Palette Ideas?

To point to the documentation, Look in the "Explanation" section of this FAQ
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/faq/ferret-color-palettes

where there are links to the sections on creating palettes, customizing palettes etc. Luke, I encourage you to give it a try, it's a lot of fun. The script

yes? go try_palette  palette_name

is an easy way to test palettes when you're making one. As always, if you make something you like and think would be useful to others you're encouraged to either send it to the developers or post it here on this list.

Ansley