Re: [ferret_users] Label Question

just fyi... problem solved. It was brought to my attention that all I need to add was "set" to the fill command...

Thanks again

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 9:12 AM, Luke M <coding1227@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
thanks everyone for the great feedback! I tried the following suggestions, but when I run "ppl fill" I get the default color scale, instead of the color scale & interval that I had defined earlier:

yes? fill/palette=ocean_blue_rev/levels=(0,590,30)/title="Precipitation (mm)" monthRain
yes? IF ($labnum_dset%0|*>1%) THEN go unlabel ($labnum_dset)
 !-> IF 1 THEN go unlabel 1
yes? ppl fill

Is there a way to maintain the color scale, interval & title when running "ppl fill"?