Re: [ferret_users] Trying to visualize data on cubed-sphere grid

On 4/9/2013 12:37 AM, Hein Zelle wrote:
Dear Steve, Gary,

Ferret expects the CF auxiliary coordinates to be on the same 2D
horizontal coordinate system as the data variables.   Have a look at
using the RESHAPE function to wrap the 1D coordinate arrays onto a
2D coordinate system.