Re: [ferret_users] How to merge daily and monthly data file in Ferret

I don't want to do either averaging or daily to monthly or monthly to yearly

see first daily file has l length is 365(days), second may contains 366 days,

I want to simply merge like this 365+366....so on upto 2012, for daily data 365*27 files around 9855 l length should be,

have you seen ICOADS monthly data ?

like that I want to create grid for monthly data, if I plot by setting

set r/i=1:360/j=1:180/l=1
should result 1958 January 1st

set r/i=1:360/j=1:180/l=2
should result 1958 February 1st ...so on upto 2012

those who have done before please help.

-Dona Clara