Re: [ferret_users] Regird tripolar grid

Hi,

The MOM distribution includes tools for the postprocessing of model data
on tripolar grids onto regular lat/lon grids. You need the underlying
grid_spec.nc file and need to create an exchange grid for your 2 degree
resolution grid so that the interpolations are done correctly.

See the file

src/postprocessing/regrid/regrid.F90

in your MOM distribution. See also

http://data1.gfdl.noaa.gov/~arl/pubrel/r/mom4p1/src/mom4p1/doc/mom4_manual.html#Postprocessing%20regrid%20tool

If you are using the newer MOSAIC style of grid file I think you want
the fregrid tool in

src/tools/fregrid

Russ