[ferret_users] Re: whether any provision is available to use shell commands, with ferret

do you have any idea about this

LET/units="``variable`[d=2],RETURN=units`"/TITLE="`anomaly_title`"
`anomaly_var` = `variable`_anomaly

unable to get units here,,, grave accents..problem

please help..

Thanks in advance,,

Akshay