Re: [ferret_users] Problem with E and F dimensions

Hi Olivier,

Because M and N (and to a lesser extent E and F) were common user-defined variables in scripts, the E- and F-axis variables are called _N, _M, _E, and _F.  We have also defined _X, _Y, _Z, _T, _I, _J, _K, and _L for consistency.  See the release notes:
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/release-notes/version-6-8-release-notes#SixDim
for more information.

So if you change E[GE=e_axis] to _E[GE=e_axis] and M[GE=e_axis] to _M[GE=e_axis] in your example, it works fine.

Karl