From: "markus.mingel@xxxxxxxxx" <markus.mingel@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ferret_users@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2013 11:01 AM
Subject: [ferret_users] Taylor Diagram

Dear Ferreters,

I am trying to compare the mean annual cycle of simulated surface temperature
from different models with observations in a Taylor diagram.
Both models and data have the dimensions of 180x360x12, where 12 are the
months. How can I do that with ferret?

I looked at the sample scripts and in case of the file bias_zonalanommap.nc
all the statistics have already been computed, so I miss how to get all the
variables needed  to build the diagram starting from gridded datasets.

Thanks into advance for the help,

Best Regards
Markus