Re: [ferret_users] Time tics every year

Hi Billy and All,

Actually this works! The secret is to put ppl TXTYPE,yr,multiyr in between plot/set and ppl plot. I missed that before.

Thank you very much!
Tony

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 4:06 PM, William S. Kessler <william.s.kessler@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ah, that's the famous TXTYPE command. You can read the documentation and try to figure it out. I can't. I just do trial and error every time. (In fairness to Ferret, this is inherited stuff from PPLUS).

TXTYPE,TYPE,STYLE  ! type=days,mon,yr(def); style=hr,hrday/day,daymon/mon1,mon3,monyr

BK