[ferret_users] calculation_pentad_for_continuous_data_set

help:
          I am having a daily current velocity data for standard depths,for a single location and i am trying to make it as pentad. For that users group helped me.And  the program is working but the problem is that it is not taking data continuously, it is giving fill values where data is present in original data set. I am pasting the .jnl file and the data file i am using. Please help me on this regard. Thank you

use test_77.nc
let u_rm= u[l=@sbx:5]
let u_pntd=u_rm[l=3:605:5]
save/file=test_77_pent.nc u_pntd