Re: [ferret_users] Vertical velocity (omega)

Did you do a search of the Archives?  I searched for "vertical velocity" and I see some answers that look useful.  Likewise for your question earlier today about Meridional circulation, there look like some answers.  Try that, and you are welcome to write back if you have more questions once you get started.

Ansley