[ferret_users] custome color label beyound color 9

Dear ferret users,

I have increse the default number of colors from 6 to 11 and set the colors of pen.

(e.g.
SET MODE LINECOLORS:11
PPL COLOR,7,100,50,0; PPL COLOR,8,0,55,0 ; PPL COLOR,9,60,0,100; PPL COLOR,10,100,60,70; PPL COLOR,11,80,70,60
)

these new pen works fine for ploting line but works only up to pen 9 with lable ( see command below). Lable color is black for pen 10 and beyound.
label 50 -80 -1 0 .2 @P6Here is a label in white

Is this a bug?

OK, on further testing, I found that the @p accepts only first digit as the color code and treat trailing degit as part of label.
I tried defining symbol and defining variable using let command to represting the double digit color code but the problem still persist.
Best regards,

Jagadish