Re: [ferret_users] Axis labeling in Ferret and plotting different data.

Olá Francisco,

Você terá que fazer um "regridding" no eixo do tempo...

(Sorry, but I can't resist to address the coleagues in the other side of
the Atlantic in our common language...)
You'll have to regrid the variables to a common time axis, not
necessarily a dummy axis.
It depends on the actual time axis of both variables, but you may try to
regrid one variable into the axis of the other.

To have an idea how it may work, try:

def ax/t=1:10:1 t1
def ax/t=5:15:2 t2

let v1 = 1+0*t[gt=t1]
let v2 = 2+0*t[gt=t2]

plot/vlim=0:3/sym v1,v2,v1[gt=v2]+0.5,v2[gt=v1]+0.5

Cheers,

Paulo