[ferret_users] two doubts

Hi all,
   I am constantly searching for two doubts in ferret for long time and I am going for other softwares for editing my plots.
1. How to get axis (not labels but numbers i.e, lat and lon) in customised font like now default is complex Roman but I want Times new Roman?
2. PPL veckey is giving vector key. But there is no integer format to mention. Eventhough I used F4.0 I am getting decimal which I want to avoid it. For that I am going back to paint to rub it. How to avoid this in ferret?

Thanks in advance.

--
With Best regards,
G.NageswaraRao,