Re: [ferret_users] Seasonal_reg regriding questions

Ansley,

Is there a method for modifying the seasonal_reg axis to change it to
1-Dec to 1-Mar
1-Mar to 1-Jun
1-Jun to 1-Sep
1-Sep to 1-Dec

Ie shift the seasons to be DecJanFeb, MarAprMay, JunJulAug, Sep,Oct,Nov?

I believe this is what was being asked by another user also (see
http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2002/msg00378.html)
.

Penny Oots