[ferret_users] interesting behaviour when listing

Dear Users,
I found an odd behaviour of Ferret, or at least it is for me.

After calculation, when I list a variable for a selected range I receive the wrong results. Secondly, I list it for the whole axis (to see what could happen), then, the same listing as I did firstly, consequently I get the correct values. Although, no inbetween calculations are done, I get different (the correct!) results the second time.
How is it possible?

Peter
-----
yes? list/i=20:21 sn
 *** NOTE: Ambiguous coordinates on X axis: EE+MM+SS
 *** NOTE: Ambiguous coordinates on X axis: 1.65*(TT)^0.5/NAGYG
 2000   / 20: -0.2090
 2001   / 21: -0.1987

yes? list sn !ONLY THE SCORE VALUES ARE COPIED HERE
 2000   /  20:  0.259
 2001   /  21:  0.280

yes? list/i=20:21 sn
 2000   / 20:  0.2590