Re: [ferret_users] Standard Deviation

Hi

I think Nitin is after the spatial standard deviation as a function of
time

let  std_dev=mask[x=65:95@VAR,y=5:38@VAR,l=1:610]^0.5

is probably what is required. I presume that the mask consists of ones
and missing values. If it is ones and zeroes then you need

let mask=abc[d=1,g=lsm[d=2]]*IGNORE0(lsm[d=2])

Russ