Re: [ferret_users] remove colour bar from subplots

hi Michael!

There's a ppl command for this. In every viewport add a command of /nokey - this will remove the colour bar from the sub plots.

Now in the viewport where you want to place the colourbar, add /set
then add ppl shakey command followed by ppl fill.
here's the link to how you can customize the shakey command.

http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/appendix-c-ferret-specific-pplus-enhancements/ENHANCED-COMMANDS-DESCRIPTION%20#_VPINDEXENTRY_2077

if the hyperlink doesnt work, you can find it on the documentation in shakey section.

regards,
Aditi