[ferret_users] Geographical map with bar chart at each grid box.

Dear Ferret Community:

I would like to graph a geographical region and overlay at each grid box a bar chart that represents the monthly average precipitation in that grid box for the whole year, to show the annual cycle of a variable at each grid box.

The bar chart for one grid box is easily generated using bar_chart3.jnl but I cannot find any documentation to help me with the overlaying of the bar chart corresponding to each grid box over the map.

Alejandro Ludert.