Re: [ferret_users] Re: Ferret Update to v6.82

Karl and Ferret users,

> Those look like the correct font files for the RHEL6-64bit
> installation.
>
> (1) See if the old fonts will work for you: . . .
[. . .]
> (2) Build the font files in $FER_DIR/bin/build_fonts/unix. . . .

I guess the original problem was simply due to a wrong font
path or something along the lines.

Because fer_executables.tar.gz contains both the Ferret executable
and font files, no incompatibility between the font files and
the executable (which reads them) should exist.

Regards,
Ryo