Re: [ferret_users] "auto file completion" with Ferret v6.8

Hi Denise,
The readline library that we link with may be different than what was used in the previous build on the Mac. I can see where that is inconvenient. We'll be working on the PyFerret build of Ferret, and as we do that we'll have a look at this issue.

It is doing auto-completion, but what it's doing is adding the path to the file name. Ferret needs path names with slashes to be inside a set of quotation marks. If you put in opening quotes, it'd work,

yes? set data "Ha

Or, just go back and get rid of that ./ Not that this is very helpful - command completion is convenient because you're using it as you type along.

Ansley