[ferret_users] Fprint: Bus error

Hello ferreters,
I recently installed Ferret 6.72 on my system which operates on OpenSuse 12.1.
The ferret installation was successful and I can run .jnl scripts. However, I
cannot make postscript files, I get the following error:

ferret/bin/Fprint: line 264: 8007 Bus error   gksm2ps translator_args
$gksm2ps_files

I did not find a solution in the ferret mail archives. Any help/advise would
be great.
Thanks
Sindu

believed to be clean.