Re: R: Re: [ferret_users] Conservative remapping

Hi,
We are very much aware of the need for interpolation of data on curvilinear grids with CMIP5 data coming on-line. There are several pieces of software intended to do this. Ferret's current CURV_TO_RECT functions are based on some older code. We have a project for this summer to update this capability.

Ansley