[ferret_users] corrupted time axis or ferret bug ?

Hello,

I have a strange problem with the attached NetCDF file (generated by a numerical model, but this one is pretty small). Can't figure it out and was unable to find a clue in the mail archive.

So this is about 'shade': a vertical slice through the attached NetCDF is fine in y-z but another in t-z doesn't show anything (cf 'pb.jnl' also attached to this mail).

'plot/k=30' is ok though, and moreover this is the first time I have such a problem with a t-z slice (doing quite a lot of it on various other datasets)

Currently using Ferret V6.72 but same pb with an old (windows) V5.51.

Do you think it could be a ferret bug, or a corruption of the NetCDF file, or a subtle combination of both?

Thanks,
Nicolas