[ferret_users] Input/output error (OPeNDAP/netCDF Error code 5)

Hi all,

I'm having a problem I believe someone reported before, but no solution was found (http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2009/msg00802.html)

I have a netcdf file with a matrix [720,360,500] (latitude, longitude, time).
I want to plot timeseries of a given grid-cell. First I get a global map of the values at t=500, it works fine. Then I do a plot, this way for example:

plot biomass[x=-60,y=30] (or using I=xxx and J=xxx)

and I sometimes get the error:
 **netCDF error
             Input/output error (OPeNDAP/netCDF Error code 5)
             Data set: ./ed_global_500yrs_halfdeg.nc

I can plot some grid cells, but others give me this error. It doesnt seem to have a particular pattern, but any grid-cell that works once always works when I close and open ferret again, while for other grid-cells I can never get the plot. Yesterday it was working fine, today not anymore. I havent changed anything in ferret in between.

Any idea ?
Thanks !
Yannick

--