[ferret_users] Statistics / student-t distribution

Hello,

For computing statistics like confidence intervals one needs access to values from the student-t distribution.

In other languages this is typically provided by some kind of a TINV function, but I can't find anything like this in Ferret.

I wondering how other Ferreters compute their statistics, and if anyone has a TINV script or similar already written?

Thanks,
Neil

Neil Swart

Climate Modelling Group