Re: [ferret_users] colour bar

* Color bar with end triangles extending to plusminus infinity:

fill/l/ev=(-inf)(intermediate levels specified)(inf) variable_name

(Can also do this on one end but not the other)

Horizontal colorbars also available with the PPL SHAKEY command.

* To delete a particular contour, use the DEL qualifier in the /LEV option to CONTOUR, SHADE or FILL:

contour/lev=(-500,500,100)del(400) variable_name

Other /LEV qualifiers are DARK, DASH, LINE (to make a default dashed contour - e.g. a negative value - into a solid line).
Note no comma between the various qualifiers to /LEV.

BK