Re: [ferret_users] doubt in combining netcdf files

Hi,
You are using the ideas for adding a "timestamp" to data, and that should work fine for appending each step to the output file, because we can append to a netCDF dataset in the time dimension. What you have done should work. Do the variables in the original files have time axes? If so is there just one time step in each file? What error messages are you seeing?

Ansley