[ferret_users] ferret for altix ia64

Dear ferret users,

Christmas and new year greetings to all.

I am unable to invoke ferret after installing the tar files on
altix mechine-with architecture ia-64 and having OS suse linux enterprise 11.

I have downloaded tar files from ferret site using this link http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/static/Downloads/ferret_downloads.html

-altix ia64 v6.6.1 supporting files and installed, after insatalling
I have done source /scratch/ferret/ferret_paths
appending ferret path

after that when I invoke ferret it came with following error message
ferret: error while loading shared libraries: libg2c.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

How to solve this problem. Does any one has statically built ferret for this mechine, if so may I request for the tar files.

waiting for a favourable reply

Regards
Kalyani

 Dr. C.Kalyani Devasena                Phone : +91 80 25051943.
 Project Scientist                      Fax 91-80-25220392
 CSIR Centre for Mathematical-           E-mail: kalyani@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Modelling and Computer Simulation (C-MMACS)
 NAL Belur Campus,
 Bangalore - 560 037,
 India.