Re: [ferret_users] PLOT data along satellite track USING FERRET

Hi Haoping,

You might like to look at the polymark or polytube scripts.

The demos are run by

go polymark_demo
go polytube_demo

The first displays polygons with colour representing SSH whereas the
second you get a "tube" with varying colours.

If you have 2 distinct tracks you may need to split the time series into
2 parts for the polytube (separate the two tracks with a pair of dummy
lat/lons and a missing value for SSH) or you may get an odd effect at
the discontinuity.

Russ