Re: [ferret_users] Was Patrick Brockmann's polynomial fit ever included?

Hi Hella,
There's no reason at all, except that there are sometimes to few of us and things slip through the cracks. We'll try to get that into the next release. In the meantime of course, anyone can build their own library of external functions.

Ansley