[ferret_users] extracting data from a region

Dear ferret  users,

I am new to ferret. I am trying to study the phenology of fish catches along the west coast of India.
Is it possible, to extract the data from a given region, (18N:21N,70E:73E), in ASCII format?
The data I am looking into is the chlorophyll and temperature. The data extracted could be used for further statistical analysis.
thanks in advance,

regards,

madhu

Central Institute of Fisheries Technology (CIFT), CIFT Junction, Matsyapuri,
Willingdon Island, Cochin - 682 029, INDIA
Phone: 0484 - 2666845 (Ext. 428)
Fax: 0484 - 2668212

Picture