[ferret_users] Re: Your Ferret mail list questions

Hi,
We'll try subscribing you to the Ferret list under both @me.com and @mac.com. Next time you have a question try writing to the ferret_users address again and we'll see what happens.

If you always set the time to 1, then you'll be over-writing the data at each step. The netCDF library and Ferret are saying, oh here's some replacement data for time step 1.

Define a 12-step time axis. It doesn't have to be in terms of calendar months, just /t=1:12:1 if that's what you want. And then when you're appending, add the timestamp 0*t[gt=timeaxis,t=($imon)] to the variable before writing. I think that'll do it.

Ansley