Re: [ferret_users] strange behavior with inverse fft

Hi
We would need to see more details about this.  There is no reason that should occur.

Ansley

On 11/13/2011 6:46 PM, golla nageswararao wrote:
Hi all,
 I recently used fft_re, fft_im and inverse fft for considering only desired signals in my time series data and I could achieved it. But when I used the same jnl, same dataset two days before and run it, the results are different. Why it is so like that? The data was not filtered. How could it happen like that...?

Thanks in advance.

--
With Best regards,
G.NageswaraRao,