Re: [ferret_users] how to handle "remove ferret.jnl* ? [Y] :" in unix? ferret v6.72

Hi Jimmy,
Removing ferret.jnl is not part of Ferret commands.  Is there a command inside your jnl file to spawn out and remove ferret.jnl? For Fpurge, if there are several files such as ferret.jnl.~1~, ferret.jnl.~2~, then from the Unix command line,

% Fpurge ferret.jnl

will delete all of the ones that have the ~ extension.

Ansley