Re: [ferret_users] How to pass the value from a ferret script to a c shell file ?

Hi
Thank you all for answering my question.
So far I used the Sudheer's suggestion but I am also trying Ryo and your idea.
Here are some confusions.

1) I searched on Ferret website but can not find description of usage of "-script" flag, can someone let me know where I can find more details about it ? I only know the "-batch" flag.
Are they the same thing ?

2)For Ryo, strangely I couldn't find your reply. I found your reply embedded in Ansley's reply. Would you please email your reply to me again ? Thank you very much. In addition, when you mentioned "command_to_process_ferrets_output", could you give me an example ? I assume the demonstration is
an example written inside a shell script right? Thanks,