[ferret_users] Fwd: Ferret usage

--------

  I need some  help in data manipulation:
1. I have a data set from 1958 onwards . The data is in netCDF format and file is seperate each year. That is, I have about 52 data files from 1958 to 2010. Now I would like to merge all these 52 files into a single netcdf file.How to do it? is it possible to do it in ferret?

2. In the yearly data file, data is available for each month in the year. I would like to take seasonal average of the variables. ie. average of Jan-Feb, Mar-May, Jun-Sep, etc Yearwise. Is it possible to do in Ferret?

3. Similarly, I would like to take a regional average (say 45E:60E and 8N:15N) of the variables. Is it possible in ferret?

Kindly help me.

Regards
Chacko , calicut