Re: [ferret_users] colors taylor diagram

Hi -
Billy's talking about line colors (see MODE LINECOLORS) but I think that the taylor diagram scripts are using color palettes.  There are a bunch of single-color palettes defined; they're listed at the end of this FAQ,
How can I choose a good color palette for my plot?

Ansley