Re: [ferret_users] how to inverse x axis in ferret v6.72 by unix

Hi,
So it looks as if this data is defined in coordinates of meters? Ferret does not have built-in tools to handle this kind of coordinate system, but simply for the problem of inverting an x axis, you could read the data into Ferret, as you have done, and then save it to a netCDF file.  Then,

   use/order=-xy myfile.nc

and the order of the x coordinates will be reversed.

Ansley